This Is What Happens To Your Body 10 Hours After Applying The Nail Polish –

The vast majority of almost every women is to paint their nails. But, do you know that the nail polish contains chemical components that are toxic and can cause damage to the body, not only superficially, but internally in our body.So if you want to know how nail polish can affect your body, you should continue reading this information.

A recent study  has found that many of the most popular nail polish brands are far more harmful than they appear.

The researchers tested 24 women who painted their nails to detect signs of chemical toxins in their body. They found toxins in each of them. The causant? The nail polish.

The results showed that 100% of the participants showed signs of triphenyl phosphateonly 10 hours after the application of the nail polish.

In a follow-up study, the same researchers tested ten different nail polishes and found that 8 of them contained this chemical. In addition, 2 of the nail polishes that tested positive for triphenyl phosphate did not indicate on the label containing this chemical compound. This could mean that up to 20% of the nail polishes that are on sale contain a dangerous chemical that does not appear in its list of ingredients.

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Next post:

Previous post: