During monsoons, skin care becomes a major headache for most girls and women especially face is the most victimized — thanks to humidity which leads to oily skin that causes pimples and rashes. Hence, sandalwood is one quick fix to most of the face and skin related problems. Here are two quick sandalwood based DIY masks which are quick to make and effective on your skin:
Sandalwood powder, 2 tablespoons Turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon Honey, 3 tablespoons
1. Take all the ingredients and mix them well to form a smooth paste.
2. Apply it to face and neck, leave for 20 minutes and rinse it off with water.
Rose water, as required
1. Mix sandalwood powder with the enough rose water to form a thin paste. Make sure there are no lumps in it.
2. Do wash your face before applying the paste on your face except eyes.
3. Gently rub it on the senstive areas, if required.
3. Let it dry for 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
Home made face masks are hygiene and also you can save enough time at Home instead of spending the time at the parlour and waiting unnecessarily . Please Share this fantastic face mask tips with your friends and family!!