Apple cider vinegar can be used alone or with some other ingredients to prepare the home remedies for eczema. Let’s know about them.
1. Apple Cider Vnegar Diluted in Water
The application of apple cider vinegar on the eczema-affected skin gives much relief to the suffering person. Also, its antibacterial as well as antifungal properties work directly on the skin to treat the condition soon.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Cotton Balls – 2 to 3
- Take apple cider vinegar in a small bowl and add the water to it, and mix thoroughly.
- Soak a cotton ball in it and apply it on the affected area.
- Repeating this remedy will give you desired results against eczema.
Note: For the sensitive skin take 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in ½ cup of water.
Please share this post with all your friends. I’m sure they will appreciate it.